Board certified dermatologist David Hurt, M.D., is trained and certified in Smartlipo LaserBodySculpting, a minimally invasive, laser-assisted lipolysis (fat removal) procedure that targets trouble spots like the abdomen, arms, thighs, back, and neck, and permanently eliminates fat. It is an ideal solution for healthy individuals with persistent areas of unwanted fat that won't go away.
Click here for Frequently Asked Questions to determine if Smartlipo is right for you and to find out more specifics about the procedure.
A few of the many benefits of Smartlipo over traditional liposuction are:
• Only local anesthesia is used (you are awake during the entire procedure) for considerably reduced risk of complications
• Only one or two tiny incisions are made (about the size of the tip of a pen) which results in a shorter recovery time and less pain
• Heat from the laser induces collagen production which firms and tightens skin
• The procedure is so precise it can be used for targeted sculpting of abs and other areas where definition is desired
• Unlike the Zerona™ procedure, Smartlipo permanently removes fat cells for improved long term results
To schedule your free consultation please call for an appointment at (303) 989-5231, extension 109
Actual Patients of Dr. Hurt's: